BTCMEQC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All equipment will be billed at the manufacturers power specifications including the expected discrepancy if applicable. GPU rigs will be metered for power consumption prior to installation.
- Wood frames will no longer be allowed. If you are in need of a metal frame please contact us.
- A flat assembly fee of $100 will be charged for building a GPU rig.
- Linux based mining platforms are preferred.
- ColoHub has the right to refuse hosting of any equipment that is in poor condition or becomes problematic.
- ColoHub staff does not perform firmware upgrades, hardware modifications, repairs, or extensive troubleshooting. If these services are required a local 3rd party expert is available to contract.
- Sale of equipment must adhere to the following
- Equipment to be transferred out of ColoHub, Seller must provide communication to buyer with ColoHub copied on the communication holding Geneseo Communications harmless with regard to the following:
Condition of equipment pre and post shipment.
Hashing power of the equipment.
A $40 handling/packaging fee will be assessed.
Prepaid labels must be provided.
No refunds on hosting fees.
Transfer of ownership for hosting to remain at ColoHub.
Seller must provide buyer information.
Buyer must commit and enter into an agreement for a full 12 months of hosting