BTCMEQC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All equipment will be billed at the manufacturers power specifications including the expected discrepancy if applicable. GPU rigs will be metered for power consumption prior to installation.
- Wood frames are not allowed. If you are in need of a metal frame for a gpu mining rig please contact us.
- A flat assembly fee of $100 will be charged for building a GPU rig.
- Linux based mining platforms such as simmplemining and ethos are preferred over windows.
- ColoHub has the right to refuse hosting of any equipment that is in poor condition or becomes problematic.
- ColoHub has a flat $75 Per hour (Minimum 1 hour) service charge for any work performed on machines.
- Sale of equipment must adhere to the following
- Equipment to be transferred out of ColoHub, Seller must provide communication to buyer with ColoHub copied on the communication holding Colohub harmless with regard to the following:
Condition of equipment pre and post shipment.
Hashing power of the equipment.
A $40 handling/packaging fee will be assessed.
Prepaid labels must be provided.
No refunds on hosting fees.
- Transfer of ownership for hosting to remain at ColoHub.
Seller must provide buyer information.
Buyer must commit and enter into an agreement for a full 12 months of hosting, billed month to month.